Why choose Cleeve Park Sixth Form?
Welcome to Post Sixteen at Cleeve Park School
Dear prospective Sixth Former!
We will be holding our Sixth Form Information Event on December 1st btween 5pm to 7pm.
Below is a video of the Sixth Form department and Welling United FC Football Academy at Cleeve Park School to give you a taste of what we are like.
If there are any questions you would still like to ask please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Mr Naidoo, Head of Sixth Form
To take a Virtual Tour around the school please click here
Our dedicated careers team are able to offer wide ranging advice and guidance that will prepare students for their next pathway. This includes:
- Access to higher education institutions through visits, seminars and contact with student ambassadors
- Comprehensive support through the UCAS process and guidance in writing personal statements
- Various partnerships which offer:
- Seminars supporting applications to top universities, e.g. the Russell Group
- Mock interviews with outside employers
- Tutorials about university life including finances
Training / Employment Pathway
- Access to regular visiting speakers from a wide range of careers and industries
- Access to high quality advice and guidance
- Support for work experience and internships
- Support with CV writing and applications for employment and apprenticeships
- Regularly updated information about apprenticeships and other training opportunities
- Workplace visits and two weeks work experience
We recognise that enrichment activities are essential if we are to prepare our students for the next phase of their lives. All students have an enrichment programme to follow, activities include:
Senior student leadership is active in the Sixth Form and impacts throughout the school by evidencing our commitment to British Values through the democratic election that involves hustings and a secret ballot. Our students are integral to the life of the school and contribute in many ways. For example, our student leaders help to mentor targeted students and become leading ambassadors of the school in a variety of events and capacities, exemplified by organising charity and sporting events and being active role models for the wider student body.
Health and Well-being:
Physical Education and personal, social and health education programme
Young Enterprise, Individual music tuition, Arts Award Programme, Balfour Beatty Engineering Programme – Engineering Education Scheme
Drama and musical productions, Sixth Form social events, trips and visits