KS5 Results Day 2022
18 August 2022
Today we celebrate the results of our Year 13 cohort, a group of students who, despite never having sat public exams before due to Covid, have absolutely shown us that resilience and hard work really pay off. We are over the moon to share our best results EVER! This has been part of our journey of improvement and shows the progress we have made as a school.
Students and staff have worked exceptionally hard over the last two years to achieve these results. We are delighted to see outcomes on an upward trend. 15 subjects have secured a 100% pass rate, and we celebrate 19 Distinction stars, As and A*s - top marks that show our students can achieve at the highest level.
Among those celebrating outstanding performances are:
- Daysha B, our head girl, who achieved a Merit and two Bs
- George H who achieved a B, A and A*
- William H who achieved a C, A* and a B
- Ben T who achieved a B and two A grades
- Josh who achieved a two Bs and a distinction star
- Cameron A, a 1st team Welling player, achieved 3 distinction stars
- James M, who is also a 1st team Welling player, achieved 3 distinction stars
- Alfie M achieved 3 distinctions
- Fyn P achieved 3 distinctions.
A number of our students go onto exciting courses at University, studying a range of subjects including Aviation, teaching, Civil Engineering, and English/Creative writing. Some even secured unconditional offers last term as their predictions and positive attitudes really did impress. We have a number of our students securing prestigious apprenticeships, notably Price Waterhouse Coopers to complete a degree apprenticeship in finance and another in film production.
These results reflect the motivation, commitment, hard work and dedication of our students and staff who, supported by parents, governors and the TKAT family, have shown what is possible when we work together for a common goal. Well done to everyone. We’re so proud of you.