Cleeve Park School has a wide range of high quality spaces primarily developed to enable our staff to provide high quality learning and development opportunities for our students.
Facilities include –
- A state of the art performing arts area with theatre space and purpose built music rooms and practice rooms along with a recording studio.
- Floodlit full size 3G pitch.
- Industry standard Fitness gym
- Large sports hall and newly resurfaced external sports courts
- Updated IT infrastructure with site wide wifi.
We use our facilities to encourage links and liaison with the local community and welcome the premises being used after the school day or at other times by the groups which directly or indirectly help create a richer and more diverse environment for students and staff. This helps to:
- Raise income for the school
- Better integrate the school into the local community
- Satisfy some of the needs of local individuals, groups and organisation
- Increase the use of facilities which are of necessity under used by the school.
Areas for Hire:
Lettings will typically relate to the following areas of the school:
- Sports hall – large with a high quality floor.
- Gym – good size space
- 3G pitch
- School Hall – Good size for a range of use
- Classrooms / meeting rooms
- Sports field – good size, limited by lighting and high usage would affect ground
- Netball courts
- Plenty of parking space
For further information on how to hire our facilities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or see the Lettings Policy below: