Circumstances can arise from time to time when it becomes necessary to close the school due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events. In the event of severe weather etc. we shall do everything we can to remain open but if at any time you wish to check if the school is open, you may do so in the following ways.
1. School ‘Open Check’ System: By logging on to the Open Check website you will be able to find out if we are open or closed. You can view the website at:
- http://map.lgfl.org.uk/opencheck/default.aspx?la=303; or by
- Clicking on the Open Check link on the school website: www.cleevepark-tkat.org; or by
- Clicking on the ‘School closures’ link on the ‘Schools & Colleges’ section of the Bexley council website: www.bexley.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=489.
2. For parents without access to the internet, the status of the school can be checked by calling 020 8408 7508 and keying in the school DCSF code: 303/4030, or you could telephone the School Reception on 020 8302 6418.
3. If all else fails you can phone the Contact Centre at Bexley Council on 020 8303 7777.
At times of school closure please check the school website for regular updates. Please do not rely on radio broadcasts for specific information about Cleeve Park School.